ABOUT ZACH KASTNER
Zach Kastner has a unique blend of skills and technical knowledge in opticianry, setting him apart as a provider of quality eyewear services. He is American Board of Opticianry Advanced Certified (ABO-AC) Optician, which has equipped him with a strong understanding of the technical aspects of opticianry, helping him deliver effective vision solutions for patients.
Zach’s training and ABO-AC certification have provided him the skills to consistently create accurate prescriptions, deliver effective vision care, and meet the needs and preferences of each patient. His patient-focused approach centers on delivering customized eyewear solutions that prioritize clear vision and wearer comfort.
ADVANCED TRAINING ASSESSING AND ANALYZING PRESCRIPTIONS
• Ability to analyze and assess a patient’s prescription.
• Ability to recognize limitations of the prescription.
• Assess and analyze medical abnormalities of the patient’s vision.
ADVANCED TRAINING IN DESIGN AND FITTING VISION WEAR
• Evaluate a patient’s concerns, requests and preferences for eyewear and vision
• Design and market optical instrumentation and eyewear.
• Evaluate the results of facial, ocular, and frame measurements for optimal vision.
• Evaluate the eyewear frame and styles in relation to the patient’s head and face.
• Educate patients on products, performance and technology
• Understand and adhere to ophthalmic professional and legal guidelines.
EDUCATOR AND SPEAKER (ABO) AMERICAN BOARD OF OPTICIANRY
• Nationally accredited speaker for the American Board of Opticianry with presentations covering current and cutting edge technology and advancements in crafting progressive lens vision prescriptions.
• Accredited educator/instructor for the American Board of Opticianry continuing education covering basic foundational principles as well as advancements in current vision technology and opticianry best practices.